Friday, June 29, 2007

More explanations on Mashups

MY husband found a great video on MSN that explains mashups. It would have saved a lot of time surfing the web if I had seen it sooner. O well. Check out the link. I also posted five other links that are helpful ways to learn more about mashups and how to make them. Some are a bit harder to understand that others (if you are more like me and not real computer savvy). I still think the Popfly program is going to be the best way to create mashups that will benefit us as far as an educational useage goes.
Joni you are awesome! Great job on figuring out the photoflip. Next step is just working on getting text in there, and then I think we will have digital flashcards! It will be so nice to do flashcards this way, no more writers cramp. I'm messing around with the program trying to figure that out, so hopefully we come up with something soon.

Gina (1hour)

No comments: